Zero Arc Flash is MB Workwear’s latest offering in their Zeroflame range. Zero Arc garments are made from DuPont™ Nomex® Essential Arc fabric which has an arc rating ATPV12.4cal/cm2.
Arc Flash Conti-suit
Key design features:
- Two breast pockets with stylish asymmetrical flaps and FR Velcro
- Side entry pockets with FR Velcro and double
- layer material on front, offering extra protection
- Plastic Zip Closure and FR Velcro on Jacket front
- Nomex FR Cuffs
- Side Panels on front and back
- FR Reflective Tape around both arms
- Mandarin collar with FR Velcro closure for neck protection
- Longer Jacket length to offer extra protection for the wearer when bending
- Two hip pockets with flaps and FR Velcro on flaps
- One cargo pocket with flap and FR Velcro closure on flap
- Plastic Zip closure and FR Velcro on Trouser front
- Back Elasticated waistband
- FR Reflective Tape around both legs
- 2cm Wide belt loops
Building on the success of the pioneering ‘Zero Flame’ FR garments, MB Workwear has introduced the next phase of their high specification, technical garment portfolio by launching their innovative arc flash range using internationally trusted DuPont™ Nomex® Essential Arc fabric.
MB Workwear offers world class manufacturing capabilities, technical garment expertise and ISO 9001 accredited process controls. Our commitment to superior quality and world class manufacturing practices has been recognized both locally and internationally.
After a wide search for innovative high-performance fabrics that provide protection, durability and comfort, MB Workwear collaborated with DuPont, and designed a garment suitable for the Sub Saharan Africa market that is lightweight and durable.
Nomex® Essential Arc fabric is an inherent Flame-Resistant Fabric. This means the very fibers provides Flame Resistant protection for the lifetime of the garment. Unlike treated cotton fabrics, Nomex® Essential Arc fabric protection doesn’t wash out. The purpose of garments made of Nomex® Essential Arc is to protect the wearer against the thermal hazards created by an arc flash.
This helps Nomex® Essential Arc fabric to maintain structural integrity and flexibility after exposure, providing continued protection and the mobility needed to escape.
Zero Arc garments are made from DuPont™ Nomex® Essential Arc fabric which has an arc rating ATPV12.4cal/cm2 complying to ISO 11612, IEC 61482-1, EN 1149, ASTM F1506, NFPA 2112, ASTM F2621 M-19, SANS 724, NFPA 70E.
Why is comfort in FR clothing so important? Workers are more likely to wear garments that are more comfortable therefore increasing compliance to FR safety regulations, productivity & most important heat stress related illnesses. The South African workforce no longer view workwear as unappealing and are ready for well designed, stylish comfortable garments that they will be proud to wear.