Our Head Office can be contact via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone on (+27)11 824 2384.
We are able to gather information about you in several different ways on this site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Assist in making it easier for you to use the site by not having to enter information more than once.
- Help you to find information, products and services quickly.
- Alert you to new information, products, and services on offer.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the site, such as a product image, can function as a web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness.
Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by our site.
- Pienaar Bros utilizes several Google Analytics products, including remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting; and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors may opt out of these features through Ads Settings.
Like most websites, our site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online. We will not share this phone number with any third parties (outside of our payment processors) unless permission is explicitly granted.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at any time, we will post the policy changes to our website in order to notify you of these changes, and provide you with the option of opting out of these new uses.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests using the contact information found at the top of this Privacy Page.
Upon request we may provide site visitors with access to all information that we maintain about them, unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g. dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases); and communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g. e-mails, customer inquiries etc.).
With respect to security we have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.