We at Brian Pienaar North (Pty) Ltd strive to provide you, our customer, with the best service and price possible. We have recently re-looked at our returns policy and have decided that in order to give you a better, more efficient and a consistently high level of customer service, all returns are to be pre-arranged before being sent back to us for credit.
This will ensure that there is no delay in passing the credit onto you, our valued customer, and that any problems are resolved as quickly as possible.
Please note the following:
- Before returning any goods with our drivers, please contact your local Pienaar Bros internal salesperson either via e-mail or telephone (011 824 2384).
- Please provide a description of what is being returned, how much is being returned, why it is being returned as well as what invoice number the goods were supplied on.
- Should everything be in order, a credit note requisition document will be generated and either sent with our driver or e-mailed to you. This form must be signed by a representative of your company.
For all non-fault related returns, the following terms and conditions apply
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the POD date.
- Returned merchandise must be in the original packaging and suitable for resale.
- Credits will not be issued for merchandise damaged due to negligence or merchandise not returned to our facility.
- Special orders (i.e. non-stocked items) of merchandise cannot be cancelled or returned.
Should everything be in order, the credit note will be issued and either e-mailed or posted to you.
As we continue to work together to build a stronger partnership, we fully recognize and appreciate that the support and trust you place in us is the foundation of our success.